Limitation of Use
- All information and contents on the Ricoh Vietnam website are protected by Vietnam copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling or publishing any information or contents on the Ricoh Vietnam website, in whole or part, is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from Ricoh Vietnam.
- Ricoh Vietnam may change or alter the information or contents of the Ricoh Vietnam website, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through the Ricoh Vietnam website at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER Ricoh Vietnam NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENTS ON THE RICOH VIETNAM WEBSITE OR INABILITY TO USE THE RICOH VIETNAM WEBSITE.
Software License Agreement
All software that is made available on the Ricoh Vietnam website is the copyrighted work of the respective owner(s) and is protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world. Use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and end-user thereof, copyright laws and other applicable laws and treaty provisions for each country throughout the world.
The trademark "Ricoh Vietnam" and any Ricoh Vietnam product names used, quoted or referenced within the Ricoh Vietnam website are owned by Ricoh Vietnam or its Affiliates. Other company names and product names used, quoted or referenced in the Ricoh Vietnam website may be protected as their respective trade name, trademarks or registered trademarks.
You are prohibited from using the Ricoh Vietnam website for any of the following acts:
- Any activities that infringe or may infringe any legal rights (including copyrights and the rights of privacy and publicity) of Ricoh Vietnam, its Affiliates or others;
- Any activities that cause or may cause any damages or disadvantage to Ricoh Vietnam, its Affiliates or others;
- Any activities that constitute or may lead to any conflicts with public order;
- Any activities that constitute or may lead to a crime;
- Uploading false information including, but not limited to, other's IP address and password;
- Using the Ricoh Vietnam website for any commercial purpose;
- Defaming, disgracing or libeling Ricoh Vietnam, its Affiliates or others;
- Uploading files that contain viruses corrupted files that may cause damages to the operation;
- Any activities that constitute or may lead to violations of any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Any other activities that Ricoh Vietnam deems inappropriate.
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The Ricoh Vietnam website provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Ricoh Vietnam website. You expressly agree that Ricoh Vietnam is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. YOU AGREE THAT Ricoh Vietnam IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE Ricoh Vietnam WEB SITE, INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVISE, STATEMENTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. TO THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED IN WRITING WITH Ricoh Vietnam, YOU AGREE THAT Ricoh Vietnam IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT Ricoh Vietnam IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
Link to Third Party Sites
- Nothing contained in the Ricoh Vietnam website will be interpreted as a recommendation or endorsement by Ricoh Vietnam of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products or services appearing on or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein will be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and Ricoh Vietnam.
- Ricoh Vietnam's prior permission is not required to link a third party's web site to the Ricoh Vietnam website. This includes documents, images and other materials used, quoted or referenced within the Ricoh Vietnam website. If a link is set up, please notify the administrator of the Ricoh Vietnam website (email@example.com) of the URL. Please note that all information and contents, including URL, documents, images and other materials available on the Ricoh Vietnam website will continually be revised without prior notice.
- When copying or quoting the Ricoh Vietnam website, please contact the administrator of the Ricoh Vietnam website (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance. Ricoh Vietnam reserves the right at its sole and exclusive discretion to refuse your offer of copying or quotation.
- Company names and any other product names, service names or logos used, quoted or referenced within the Ricoh Vietnam website are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of the original author, or other rights holders.
Proposal and Offer
- Ricoh Vietnam does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Ricoh Vietnam website. Please note that any information or material sent to Ricoh Vietnam through the Ricoh Vietnam website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. Ricoh Vietnam will not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
- By sending Ricoh Vietnam any information or material through the Ricoh Vietnam website, you grant Ricoh Vietnam an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those information or material, and you also agree that Ricoh Vietnam is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send Ricoh Vietnam for any purpose. Ricoh Vietnam will not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in connection with the Ricoh Vietnam's adoption of the information or material identical or similar to the information or material that you send Ricoh Vietnam through the Ricoh Vietnam website.
- Ricoh Vietnam will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to Ricoh Vietnam through the Ricoh Vietnam website unless:
a. Ricoh Vietnam obtains your permission to use your name;
b. Ricoh Vietnam first notifies you that the materials or other information you submit to Ricoh Vietnam through the Ricoh Vietnam website will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or
c. Ricoh Vietnam is required to do so by law.
Disclaimers of Warranties
RICOH VIETNAM AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS OR SAFETY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE RICOH VIETNAM WEBSITE, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. RICOH VIETNAM AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE RICOH VIETNAM WEBSITE.
Third Party Websites, Content, Products and Services
RICOH VIETNAM CONTROLS THIS RICOH VIETNAM WEB SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN SINGAPORE. RICOH VIETNAM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT INFORMATION AND CONTENTS IN THE RICOH VIETNAM WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS, WHERE THEIR CONTENT IS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED. Those who choose to access The Ricoh Vietnam website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any of information or contents in the Ricoh Vietnam website in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
News & Events
Keep up to date
UPDATE: Potential security vulnerabilities in some of Ricoh’s printers and Multifunction Printers (MFPs)
IDC MarketScape names Ricoh a Leader in print transformation worldwide
Ricoh Vietnam and Business Continuity Plan during Covid-19 pandemic
Donation to support the recovery from Novel coronavirus