Ricoh Vietnam and Business Continuity Plan during Covid-19 pandemic
Dear Valued Customers, Partners and Stakeholders,
The outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is getting more severe in Vietnam and all over the world. Ricoh Vietnam Co., Ltd. is well-aware of urgency of COVID-19 issue. The health and safety of our colleagues, of our customers, suppliers, business partners and stakeholders will always be our priority.
Ricoh Vietnam has Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in place with which we make sure that we keep business operations as usual even in case of emergency. Our BCP includes policies of:
- Business trip (all international travel and gatherings have been cancelled)
- Events (only critical activities are taking place onsite)
- Organization/teams (workforce is split into 2 teams to ensure the operation in case of emergency)
- Work from home (office employees are encouraged to work from home)
- Hygiene measures (strictly follow the guideline from Vietnam Ministry of Health. Link
Currently, our production and logistics is working as usual. It might delay in procuring materials/components produced in China; however, Ricoh Vietnam will make all effort to ensure the services and supply to customers.
Ricoh Vietnam will keep monitoring status of COVID-19 closely and implementing appropriate steps to safeguard our colleagues’ health and the health of all our partners and stakeholders while serving our customers.
Thank you for your continuous support, and, together, we are optimistic that we will come through this difficult crisis as strong as ever.
With best regards,
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh strengthens digital workplace capabilities with DocuWare acquisition
Announcement: Stop providing Onsite Service due to Directive 16 in Ho Chi Minh City
Notice on Microsoft Windows Print Spooler Vulnerability
Ricoh received “AA” environmental evaluation rating from Mizuho Research & Technology